Kitchen table discussion involving experts and the public on means, modes and methods for researching the everyday. Fueled by tea and biscuits, group discussions will focus on forward steps for mundane methods; what we should continue doing, and what we might do differently. Each table will have a facilitator with expertise in this area to help focus the discussion.
Our fantastic facilitators for this session include:
- Alison Slater (Manchester School of Art, MMU)
- Morag Rose (Urban Studies and Planning, Uni of Sheffield)
- Laura Pottinger (Geography, Uni of Manchester)
- Steve Millington (Institute of Place Management, MMU)
- Claudia Henninger (Fashion Marketing, School of Materials, Uni of Manchester)
Please register here to ensure entry.